Name:

Interesting - by all standards

Saturday, December 16, 2006

write your dreams

It has been ten years since i kept a journal. For those of you counting, that is when i was a mono! (For a clearer picture on how big my cheeks were, check me out on graduates.com ) I do not know why i stopped keeping a journal; too much work? laziness? fear that some nosy roommate would get my journal. Looking back, i think nothing in the journal would have made headlines. The only interesting thing was that i had a crush on someone else's boyfriend (like all other high school girls) and that i was struggling with some religious beliefs (like a whole bunch of people in all age ranges) . The main reason i kept a private journal was to find myself and ten years later, am still trying to find myself.

Why am blogging:
Writing my dreams, that is an inspiration i got from Mrs. Ng'ang'a in her communication class (many unwritten dreams do not come to pass as they are forgotten like a dream in the night) and something else i remember from her communication class (and popularised by Chris Karanja, though not in the communication context) communication increases commitment. I want to write my dreams that i may be more committed to seeing my dreams come true.
To keep a record of the things in my daily life that i find inspiring. I want to inspire someone else. For that inspiration thanks mwas (http://youngkenyanman.blogspot.com/).

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger mwasjd said...

Hi beautiful dreamer,

Congrats on starting off. Looking forward to reading your dreams, and holding you accountable to following them through.

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

December 19, 2006 at 2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home