Name:

Interesting - by all standards

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

no i cannot sweep, I am educated

it has been a while since i blogged and it feels kinda new and exciting to write. i have been busy looking for a summer job. I had a nanny job for two weeks and then the family decided to travel (suddenly)? anywho, after that small job, I realized that kids are not for me, at least for now.

After talking to my sister, she teased me that i had gotten fired. I have never gotten fired from any job (i would be wise enough to quit before i was fired). Here is a list of why the family had to 'travel':

-being used to driving alone, i may have forgotten and used an adult word when driving the kids
-my food was not so funky
-maybe i was not good at sweeping (the old am a graduate i might not know how to sweep joke)
ha ha ha so in the process of thinking about those jobs, i decided to make a list of what i hated in other jobs:
-working long hours for little pay
-not getting a contract because i could not have a drink with an old play boy supervisor
-being told to lie to donors
-not getting paid

ah my work life.
p.s.: i can really sweep clean

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home