Name:

Interesting - by all standards

Sunday, April 29, 2007

the end is near

this should not be a sign held by religious leaders near a cliff because no one will think that it is the literal cliff end that is near.

the end is near - for school that is; it feels nice that i am about to close school. i like sleeping in and just enjoying the summer (i will be working and starting on my thesis so i will really not be sleeping), but an illusion is better than nothing.

plus i will have time to look and stare at other people and notice mismatched socks (the end is near, my supervisor did not have time to do laundry and thought no one would notice he had a blue sock on one leg and a green one on the other leg). Am exhausted, not blind and especially during office meetings where i try to keep my mind active...

Seeing that the end is near, I can only say thatnk God. and i mean thank you God for seeing me through this session. If there is one person I CANNOT do without, it is God.

Just to fill you in, I keep getting lost when driving. it is just a weird thing and every time I am lost, I miss Nairobi, I know most of the roads in Nairobi and getting lost in Nai would not make me want to cry (I have not yet cried when lost but i have missed a class). WHAT THAT HAS TAUGHT ME: to pray and KNOW MY DIRECTIONS - why did I not take geography classes...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home