Name:

Interesting - by all standards

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Why I am grateful

I am not sure what tomorrow holds. I am not sure if I will see my loved ones tomorrow, (No I have not gotten a death threat). Life is full of uncertainties but what I am certain about is that I am grateful for the people in my life (Even when I want to strangle them) and the situations in my life (even when I want to run away).

I am grateful for the small things that make me smile, grateful for the small things that annoy me and teach me patience. Grateful for the people who love me, grateful for those who are indifferent as they teach me to go out of my way and care. I am grateful for Mondays because it makes me appreciate the weekend more. (Do i hear a hooray).

I may talk about what is bothering me but I pray that God helps me not to complain because I have a lot I am grateful for. I will take time to stop and smell the roses. Oh wait, it is winter....

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger SisBigBones said...

This was my train of thought this past weekend. So much to be grateful for. Sure, sometimes our pessimism takes over and the negative things seem to consume our minds, but when you step back and think of all the blessings in your life, there's no reason not to be grateful. After all, things could always be worse!

January 23, 2007 at 10:07 PM  
Blogger hwambuig said...

SO TRUE sisbigbones.
keep smiling

January 24, 2007 at 9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home