Name:

Interesting - by all standards

Tuesday, January 9, 2007

taking care of my me

I love me (and not in the kind of way I would not want my pastor to know).... ah.
I love myself, I love taking care of myself. I know that for as long as I live, I will live with my body and so I have to be good to myself. I know I can be betterd at this. Sometimes I overindulge, sometimes I do not take care of myself like I should and not just physically but emotionally and spiritually as well.

With all the rush in our lives, and the deadlines we have to meet and the schedules we have to adhere to. oh life can be busy and exhausting... But we do not have to neglect ourselves. How much good will we be if we are too exhausted, or sick or just too burnt out to care?

At the end of the day, you need to be in good shape to work, good shape to be take care of your family and in better shape to play with your mate.

Love yourself and take care of yourself!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL. You gone and lost it! Have fun, taking care of yourself!

January 10, 2007 at 3:49 AM  
Blogger hwambuig said...

I will have fun taking care of myself - in all ways...
Cheers

January 10, 2007 at 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home