Name:

Interesting - by all standards

Thursday, December 21, 2006

woman

If your hot boss was sexually harassing all the workers except you, how would that make you feel? or if this hot coworker makes a move on everyone in the office, except you, how would that make you feel. IF YOU ANSWERED AM GLAD I AM RESPECTED, thank you for reading my blog. i will have another blog ready for you tomorrow....

So you think you are a hot woman/man who everyone should be interested in? if you answered no, you are not a narcissist like me and you should stop reading here...ha ha

I am not very techno sophisticated and had a hard time with setting up the blog, would you believe that? this hot woman??? OK, so I had a dear friend help me. And (it is a blog i can start the sentence with because)today when i was going through the description of blogs, mine was...a woman's journey, woman? i seriously had no idea i had crossed that line... I have always thought of myself as a hot chic, never mind that i do not wear labels or expensive perfumes (except the one i persuaded my mother to give me). Hot chic, not woman!! Woman to me...

P.S. Am not old, that is the most perplexing part! to think that mwasjd thinks am a woman. Does that mean that he would not sexually harass me??

To be a woman, you must have passed a defining moment and maybe I have and I am still in denial.

There are many defining moments, when you learn that you do not need to asks your man what he is thinking about after every five minutes, when you become an aunt, your first heartbreak, when you catch your man cheating, when you are caught, your first kiss, your first real experience, the list is endless, there are as many moments as there are people.

MY DEFINING MOMENT... no dear, not when I discovered how good adult beverages taste. My defining moment, When i had a niece ask me what sex is all bout and if she is ready to have sex. Er...caught in a corner. mmmmm. clear my thoughts, mmmm, clear my thoughts, No i had not hang out with any friends my pastor would not approve...but i still needed to clear my head.
After clearing my head, I was able to have a the (THIS IS NOT ONE OF THOSE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS I MISS) talk with her. And for me, this was one of those defining moments.

SO I am a woman... thanks mwas for jolting me back to reality...it actually feels nice. Wambui the woman!

MORAL OF THE STORY, cherish those defining moments. These moments change us. This question made me realize there is someone who looks up to me. There is someone out there who looks up to you, GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger mwasjd said...

Mmmm...
I didn't jua defining your blog as a woman's journey would result in this particular blog. Do I know you as a woman? Of course. Do I have clear markers as to what separates a girl from a woman? Apart from age and experience, nothing else.
In short, you, the hot chic I know, is a woman, through and through, perfume or no perfume. You can ask K*** for confirmation...

December 27, 2006 at 4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home