Name:

Interesting - by all standards

Tuesday, January 2, 2007

ho ho ho too late

CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS, A BEAUTIFUL TIME FOR MANY, (unless you have to do shopping for loads of folk). Everyone has their personal idea of what christmas means to them. I think I am the only person who is not particularly passionate about Christmas carols, Christmas movies, Christmas decorations and the holidays in general. Christmas carols- too monotonous, Christmas movies - i dont belive in santa (unless am getting my own private santa), Christamas decorations- too much work. Christmas day - just makes me miss Christmas in upcountry when i was a young and small girl. (young and small used very correctly). This is not to say that i was not in the holiday spirit; I travelled for six hours listening to baby songs- without complaining (loudly), took my friends for a boring meeting so that they can hook up and added weight due to overindulgence. Yes i was truly in the holiday spirit.

Today being the last official day of the holidays- for me at least. i am just grateful for the new year. Grateful for the challenges i will face this year, grateful for the blessings i will recive this year and my only resolution for the year is to take a day at a time and believe that i have what it takes to face whatever comes my way.

What comes my way, comes for a purpose - to make me a stronger woman!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home