Name:

Interesting - by all standards

Friday, March 30, 2007

just how we like them...

This has been an interesting week, I guess too much work is making me tense and I do not think I am good to be around when I am tense... It is just that time of the semester... and even with the schedule, I still find time to chitchat with my friend over lunch and the conversation turns to men (no, we are not always talking about shoes and other women). I have to confess that I do not think of myself as a good feminist. I enjoy being protected and being pampered as much as I enjoy my independence (yes I am a woman and can want both things at the same time)!

Back to the afternoon conversations; the discussion over what we like and do not like about men. For some strange reason, we got stuck on ambition, drive, motivation, go getters and (other adjectives)? Maybe we like them ambitious because we are ambitious ourselves (nice conclusion)...

Where am I going with all this? I enjoy lunches.
More importantly that it is nice to be driven, to want to move ahead, to be grateful to God for what we have and still want more, to realize that we need to be leaders because we all are leaders. It is important to have a dream and be ambitious, especially if you are man, and if you need a quality woman :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home