Name:

Interesting - by all standards

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

STARTING OVER

If there is a phrase that gives me hope (besides here is free money), it is the phrase STARTING OVER. For me, it means starting afresh and forgetting all the baggage. It means that my mistakes do not count. Eer... I know that it is not totally true... What I did yesterday will affect me today but I do not have to be a slave of the past. I can start afresh, a chance to make amends, a chance to do good and a chance to make the right decisions.

Sometimes it is a lot of work to start afresh but I would rather start on a fresh page. A dawn where I have a chance to be free, a new opportunity to experience life without my ghosts of yesterday.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger mwasjd said...

We moved to a new digs on 27th. That means starting over i.e. new furniture, house arrangement, rooms, neighbours and commuter routes.

February 2, 2007 at 4:25 AM  
Blogger hwambuig said...

cool,

who did you move out with. All the best starting over.

February 8, 2007 at 7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home