Name:

Interesting - by all standards

Monday, April 23, 2007

sleep deprived?

in life's journey, I am coming to realize how precious some things in life are, SLEEP. I would have wished to talk about what exactly you are thinking about but when it is almost the finals week and you have so much work due, you relaize all you want is sleep, too much work and too little. Rmeinds me of the saying no rest for the weary soul. Because I do not like confessing negative stuff, I am not weary but I sure would like an hour's sleep. Hooray for some sleep!

I hope when I get to bed I will not keep waking up to look at the clock and think of the work I have not done, (I am sure I am not alone). I need to go and zzzzz

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Half 'n' half said...

Rmeinds me of the saying no rest for the weary soul.
Isnt that no rest for the wicked! LOL. But for me when Iam supposed to wake up early is when the sleep is way too good, but when I got nothing to do, 6 am awake!
Good luck with the finals

April 23, 2007 at 8:08 AM  
Blogger mwasjd said...

Psalms 127:2
It is vain for you to rise up early, to stay up late, eating the bread of toil; for he gives sleep to his loved ones.

April 24, 2007 at 8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home