Name:

Interesting - by all standards

Sunday, August 5, 2007

eight things about me

After not blogging for so long, Mwas tagged me so i have to write eight unique things about me but there are rules...

The Rules are:
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

ah here goes my nakedness:
1. Sometimes I am too busy or too lazy to blog
2. I am a sucker for intelligent, well gromed, well rounded guys who smell good.
3. I am sometimes pessimistic and I tend to like my own company
4. I am still trying to discover myself and I am not sure what I want to do with my life.
5. I realized I like driving fast and consequently got my first ticket ever on 9/7/2007
6.Sometimes I envy the live home mums who have rich husbands to take care of them then after the moment is over, I realize that is not what i want
7. My favorite song is the reggae version of stephen gately's song 'i believe' which I can never get on the net. Any help please...
8.I believe in angels because I have seen angels in my life - my family!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home