Name:

Interesting - by all standards

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

when i grow up

I have not blogged in forever and i have missed blogging. time seems to be scarce and i have not slept for more than 5 hours in the past weeks. I have lost weight (so i look sexier...), i dyed my hair (so i look a bit different), no weird colors, auburn that i still used to use in kenya.

after many sessions of agonizing and thinking and trying to figure out what i want in my life, i have finally realized what i want.... to teach special ed kids, start a night club and be rich and maybe get a good man. Please note these three are not mutually exclusive. I want to love life and embrace it with all my heart.

...and for those who mailed me to ask me to blog more, i want to make you happy...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home