Name:

Interesting - by all standards

Sunday, October 21, 2007

sex with fat people

Ok. I have never been with a fat person but i thought that title was catchy after my class on thursday.

My current favorite quote: 'of course fat people have sex, how else would you account for fat babies?' Kelly T, you are my hero. Other than being my favorite lecturer so far, she gets my jokes.

I have had that conversation with other folks. but kellly t put the fullstop on it. Yes fat people get freaky!

My interesting student this week: ON an essay on communication, he wrote about himself and his wife, yes, hilda wambui. I do not think i have been that drunk of late, i would remember attending my wedding. nonetheless, having admirers sure feels cool.

Ok. I am slim and so no fat babies with my student.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger BrokenStreetLight said...

haha that was funne...fat people? i hear that tremors and earthquakes will stop wen fat pple stop having sex.
http://www.boyfulani.tk

October 21, 2007 at 11:36 PM  
Blogger Amelia said...

.hi.hop ur okay.love your blog, and jus realised we were in campus together here in nairobi.
anyway check out my blog sometime.later...

November 7, 2007 at 8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home