Name:

Interesting - by all standards

Monday, October 15, 2007

These are my confessions

I have to confess that every time i hear a song about insanity. I think about myself. I am not saying that I am not sane. The voices in my head tell me that I am. Plus Joram used to tell me I am entitled to five minutes of madness every day. I tend to think that my moments occur when I am fast asleep. Unfortunately, that was not last week for me.

First of all, there is a class that is just freaking me out. Let me just say that I am afraid for my grades. I do not seem to get what is going on in that class. I do not understand the lecturer and clarification from the lecturer leaves me more confused than I was. Oh, and mmmm, I did not mention about favoritism in the class which is... oh well...

My airbed got spoilt and I had to sleep on the couch which is as comfortable as sleeping while seated. The floor was not an option as my little house has wooden floors.

I also had to go to court for a speeding ticket. I got lost and was late.

I also got me a stalker. I caught a student cheating in the exam and they kept following me around after a confrontation in class. I am only interested in stalkers who are tall and handsome and built and ....


Having been sick, I went to see a doctor who put her fingers where I do not think anything should go in. She described it as 'mild discomfort'. MILD DISCOMFORT MY A*!? After the experience, I now know why men hate going for their check-ups....

Good thing about my week, I got me a real mattress and bed and I am chasing my insanity back to where it belongs. To my dreams!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home