Name:

Interesting - by all standards

Saturday, October 6, 2007

uchovu ukizidi, ona daktari

OK, I have to confess, the only thing I do during my free time is sleep. Do not get me wrong. I am not one of those many slobs (although i think life would be easier if everyone thought i was, then they would not have high expectations...) I am so busy that I rarely have free time. I have to confess that I am a bit of a masochist and pain brings me pleasure (feel free to let you mind wander). If I was not a masochist, how else would i do all i do and deprive myself sleep? I am a bit of a workaholic and I like being busy, it brings me both pain and pleasure that I cannot explain. I like pushing myself to find out where my boundaries lie.

One final confession: In August I was really sick and I lost 15 pounds in a week. that made me feel sexy (no, not having to rush to the emergency room, the 15 pounds lighter). However, my sister (who is my current self-appointed mother) did not like it, and that is when she gave me the long talk about the importance of taking care of myself. I am trying. Although I have to confess that I did like the buttered garlic bread and egg diet that made me relive my pregnancy (pimples, pimples and more pimples). I now try to eat a balanced diet (spacing my drinks to morning, afternoon and evening).

I am realizing that life is precious and that i need to take life a day at a time that there is no rush, and to remember that mzee kobe always won the race because he was wise not fast. That I have to take care of myself, know what my priorities are and find out if I should get a tattoo..

All the same, I am tired and uchovu umezidi, I need to see a doc but only if he promises to inflict pain.

When am I gonna close school.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home