Name:

Interesting - by all standards

Friday, December 7, 2007

end of the semester fiascos

I am always fascinated by the end of the semester drama. I am always trying to finish a paper (even if I had the whole sem to finish). I always have students who have been missing class but urgently need to see me and most importantly, the sleepless nights hoping that I do well. This is the time of the semester when wine and antidepressants come in handy. Things have been so bad that for a minute there, I was contemplating suicide, until I realized I am too busy to even get time to commit suicide. If you feel me, let me know I am not alone. Trying to hang in there, it is just one more week...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hwambuig
I stumbled upon your profile on (unnamed website) and I am so glad i did. I checked out your blog and you know what there is one more person feeling exactly the way you do!
I have a TA job and office hours only make sense at the end of the semester like on the last week! Then it is also that time when papers are due and sleep is not something I think about for a week. Well that week is this week.
Hang in there - and load up on tea from the Republic. Will send you a zip lock bagful if you need some.

You go girl!

December 9, 2007 at 4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home